instagram

March 28, 2016

Sketches on the road

I am drawing each of the servers


And faces along the way.  I will keep updating my progress.


 It took days to ready for trip, pack, and prepare for house and cat-sitting but we are on our way to the sunny Southwest. Took several days for planning and packing art stuff, two hours for packing clothes...On the other hand, packing for the warm southwest is easy-peasy, though we are missing our warm sweater today in Idaho and Utah.
I invite you to stay with me and hubby on the road. We said our good-bye to Ziggy and Rose. Zig will not miss us much, but Rose might. A couple of hours anyway. They like Joan who likes them back. Food. Water. Sleep. Repeat.

Share:

No comments

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig