instagram

May 3, 2017

In celebration of warm temperatures...

(if not yet full sun) that we have been longing for up here in the Pacific NW**, I am posting a YouTube video that I know many of you have seen and loved as I have. But just in case there are some who haven't found this yet, I post it here as a reminder that, when you feel down, there is this pick-me-up always available to you. I watch this often and it makes me feel so damn good.


https://youtu.be/fmWa1gKrp6Q

** Climate things are tough all over - tornadoes, floods, earthquakes abound - so it is not a complaint (oh, well, maybe a teeny one) - but just for the record, the Seattle area has just broken the record for wettest winter ever. Just sayin'.
Share:

No comments

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig